Rossendale Hospice has teamed up with Rossendale Radio to share some love across the Valley’s airwaves this Valentine’s Day. Rossendale Radio will host a Valentine’s Day special on 14th February 2021 between 1pm and 5pm. In return for a £10 donation, anyone can dedicate a song, along with a special message which will be aired live on Valentine’s Day. People may choose to make a dedication to their loved ones, or a friend or family member to let them know how much they are appreciated.
The weekly draw is a fun way to help us provide care to people with life-limiting illnesses in Rossendale. By helping us to care, you stand a chance of winning up to £1,000 every week! Join today for just £1 a draw and help us provide the best possible care and support for people who need it the most. NYCDA Weekly Draw is the Official Lottery Partner of Rossendale Hospice.
CARING TO WIN IS AS EASY AS:
- Click PLAY and complete the form
- Choose how many entries you would like each week
- Complete your direct debit details
- We will be in touch with a welcome pack and important updates
- If you win, we will contact you with the good news!
- We would like to provide an opportunity for our supporters to help raise funds for us while standing a chance of winning a prize.
- 75p out of every £1 spent goes directly to Rossendale Hospice to provide care for local people.
- In 1 year your support could fund a counselling sessions for a newly diagnosed patient with a life-threatening illness to help them manage the emotional turmoil this brings.
- In 1 year, 5 players could provide for a nurse for a day. Please do help us spread the word as the prize fund increases with the more people who join and of course, makes much more of an impact to the people of Rossendale.
- Our lottery is administered by our friends at the National Youth & Community Development Association (NYCDA). They draw the winners using a random number generator which is independently regulated via the Gambling Commission.
- The NYCDA Weekly Draw takes place every Wednesday, with the first draw starting on 13 January 2021.
- The prizes are: 1 x first prize of £1000, 1 x second prize of £500, 1 x third prize of £100, 2 x fourth prizes of £50, 2 x fifth prizes of £25 and 10 prizes of £10.
- Once you join, you will receive a Welcome Pack, which features information about Rossendale Hospice, FAQs and most importantly your personal unique lottery numbers.#
Important update about the Weekly Draw
Despite our best efforts, unfortunately the latest national lockdown restrictions have affected our Weekly Draw, resulting in a temporary prize fund reduction. This is due to individuals’ incomes tightening and the inability of NYCDA Weekly Draw, our Official Lottery Partner, to canvas membership as would usually be carried out under normal circumstances. Cash collections have had to be paused and many corporate supporters are temporarily closed. All of this has unfortunately impacted the size of the prize fund pot. The main change is a reduction in second, third and fourth prizes and the removal of a fifth prize as can be seen below. Please note that these figures will change weekly if there is a rollover.
The new temporary prize fund will commence from the 10th February 2021 for the duration of the latest national lockdown.
We regret that we are in this position so soon into launching our Weekly Draw but these are circumstances out of our control. We expect our prize fund pot to return to normal once we move out of lockdown. We would like to thank you for your continued support with our Weekly Draw, especially during this difficult time. While you still stand a chance of winning some cash prizes, you are supporting us to continue providing vital care to people who need it the most in Rossendale.
Please get in touch if you’d like further information or to discuss your membership.
Tel: 01706 253633 option 3
We support responsible gambling
Rossendale Hospices is committed to ensuring that our lottery is operated in a fair and socially responsible way, which includes the limiting of memberships to two per person.
If you have any concerns about your membership, please contact Fundraising on 01706 253633 option 3 or email@example.com.
If you are concerned about your gambling and would like to be excluded from weekly draw communication, please complete the attached or call us on 01706 253633 – option 3.
Terms and Conditions
- Players must be resident in Great Britain.
- Underage gambling is an offence. Players cannot be under the age of 16 years of age.
- The prize fund may be subject to change during lockdown periods. Members will be notified of this in writing.
The full Terms and Conditions can be read here.
Rossendale Hospice is a beneficiary partner of the NYCDA Weekly Draw (Gambling Commission account no. 5166) Reg. Office: 1-2 Freheville Court, Bury BL9 OUF. Resp. Person: Mr M Brocklehurst. For more information including terms and conditions please visit www.nycda.co.uk and National Youth and Community Development Association - Licence summary - Gambling Commission