Rossendale Hospice has teamed up with Rossendale Radio to share some love across the Valley’s airwaves this Valentine’s Day. Rossendale Radio will host a Valentine’s Day special on 14th February 2021 between 1pm and 5pm. In return for a £10 donation, anyone can dedicate a song, along with a special message which will be aired live on Valentine’s Day. People may choose to make a dedication to their loved ones, or a friend or family member to let them know how much they are appreciated.
Our weekly lottery is a fun way to help us provide care to people with life-limiting illnesses in Rossendale. By helping us to care, you stand a chance of winning up to £1,000 every week! Join today for just £1 a draw and help us provide the best possible care and support for people who need it the most.
CARING TO WIN IS AS EASY AS:
- Click PLAY and complete the form
- Choose how many entries you would like each week
- Complete your direct debit details
- We will be in touch with a welcome pack and important updates
- If you win, we will contact you with the good news!
- We would like to provide an opportunity for our supporters to help raise funds for us while standing a chance of winning a prize.
- 75p out of every £1 spent goes directly to Rossendale Hospice to provide care for local people.
- In 1 year your support could fund a counselling sessions for a newly diagnosed patient with a life-threatening illness to help them manage the emotional turmoil this brings.
- In 1 year, 5 players could provide for a nurse for a day. Please do help us spread the word as the prize fund increases with the more people who join and of course, makes much more of an impact to the people of Rossendale.
- Our lottery is administered by our friends at the National Youth & Community Development Association (NYCDA). They draw the winners using a random number generator which is independently regulated via the Gambling Commission.
- The NYCDA Weekly Draw takes place every Wednesday, with the first draw starting on 13 January 2021.
- The prizes are: 1 x first prize of £1000, 1 x second prize of £500, 1 x third prize of £100, 2 x fourth prizes of £50, 2 x fifth prizes of £25 and 10 prizes of £10.
- Once you join, you will receive a Welcome Pack, which features information about Rossendale Hospice, FAQs and most importantly your personal unique lottery numbers.#
We support responsible gambling
Rossendale Hospices is committed to ensuring that our lottery is operated in a fair and socially responsible way, which includes the limiting of memberships to two per person.
If you have any concerns about your membership, please contact Fundraising on 01706 253633 option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are concerned about your gambling and would like to be excluded from lottery communication, please complete the attached or call us on 01706 253633 – option 3.
Terms and Conditions
- Players must be resident in Great Britain.
- Underage gambling is an offence. Players cannot be under the age of 16 years of age.
- The prize fund may be subject to change during lockdown periods. Members will be notified of this in writing.